Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loss For Words...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

I was typing in another post in another group about what happened in my husbands affair and I was thinking man people are gunna think hes horrible all the time and ask why I stay... wow what do I say, I was a loss for words, why couldnt i think of the reason why I stay, hes a good father..... ..... thats all i could think about at the moment. I know way in the past hes been amazing, but now, with so many problems... I deleted my post and felt so lost...

I know i love him... I just sometimes dont know why anymore.

Has anyone ever been asked why they stay, and not knowed??

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
my2angels9601
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM

More often than I can count. He even asks me. My husband doesn't even want to be married to me anymore. (long story) I am a totally sane 42 year old woman who has two really great kids and two wonderful grown step kids. The support he would have to pay should we divorce would be plenty to allow us to live as comfortably as we do now. My husband has done nothing to encourage me to fight for our marriage or really shown me any reason to love him.....but I do. I believe we still love them because God gives us unconditional love and that allows us to love them the same way. The emotion of "being in love" comes and goes but truly loving someone stays regardless of what else is happening around us and to us.

Hang in there!!! I will be praying for you!

roni2911
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Yes but know I truly understand why I stay because I know the what unconditional love is and God gives it to me no matter what I've done or will do, and God wants us to love others that same way.  Not everyone realizes it but the more people out there that are willing to share that message, maybe the less divorces there will be.  Also even though we give unconditional love, we don't always get it in return, and we can't make someone stay with us that truely doesn't want to so sometimes you do have to let it go and see what happens.    God Bless you!   Roni

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)