Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY HAPPY and PROUD

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Sorry,sadly I haven't posted in a long while, my mom passed away 5 months ago and I have been just roaming the board.

I just was so excited that my Adam is running He is running....OMG!! it is just the most beautiful sight to see. After waiting for him to walk so long. He started walking at 39 months. He is now going to be 5 in June.

Totally awesome to see him running around with his brother's. He is having fun!!! I am so proud of him he has worked hard.way to goAdam!!!

*MY BOYS*ADAM, ALEX, ANDREW, BRANDON

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kimsardo
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Congratulations!  What a huge milestone and achievement!

RyansJourney
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:40 PM

That is so great.

oopiesmom
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Way to go Adam......... Fantastic Little Man..........Soon you will be winning medals and folks will be cheering for you...........high five

MamaNurse199
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM

YAY!!!! How exciting!!!! Go Adam!!!

Giovannasmom
by Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Sorry to hear about your mom. WTG Adam!!!!!  Looks like your mom is giving him the wings to run. Adam will always have an ANGEL watching over him.

AuntGranny
by Group Owner on Mar. 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Sorry to hear of your lost.

Sounds like Adam is doing great.  Loved the picture!

punky121405
by Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Way to Go ADAM!!!!!   you rock

adamsmom05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Thank you ! ! It sure has been a very long road to get here, but it has happened and it was so worth the wait! Next summer I see him playing Soccer or maybe baseball .playing soccerbaseballwell I can sure dream about it. All my boy's are playing Little League in the next month. Adam loves to watch , but would love more to play. I can't wait.

I sure do miss my mom , but I know she is with my Lord Jesus. She is watching over us all now. Oneday we will be together again. Till then Cheer for Adam, Mom!!!way to go

Thank you again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)