Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on Will's Leukemia

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 400 Total Views

William got out of the hospital on the 29th of Jan.  and we came back on the 3rd of Feb.  he had a fever.  They started him on a ton of antibiotics and they really don't think it is anything but they are just being on the safe side.  He was feeling good yesterday and was happy and talking and playing but then today he hasn't wanted to move or anything plus all the antibiotics got his stomach is really upset. 

On another note his hair was almost all gone so we cut it all off today.  You can still see a little on top but it was just so gappy that we got it shaved.  Plus they say it herts a little when it is falling out and the older kids that I talked to say it feels better when you get it shaved.  He was pulling at it a lot before and now he don't so I guess it did help. 

The Chemo he is on has also made his face really fat but they say it will go back down.  Here is a before and after pic. for yall.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

MISTI

Praying for all of our Children

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmmsunny
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Oh your boy is so precious. Praying for all of you.

oopiesmom
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Bless his little heart. Hang in there buddy. We are thinking of you and wishing for a quick recovery.

mommyvandenberg
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM

aww..poor little guy! will keep  you in my thoughts!

cmartin956
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

He is so cute.  I hope he gets to feeling better.  It is just so heartbreaking to see him go through this.

adamsmom05
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Hang in there little man. I'm praying for you sweetie.

He is precious.

butterfly20088
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:20 PM

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BOY SO SWEET I WILL PRAY FOR HIS RECOVERY........HE IS LOVED BY EVERYONE AROUND HIM,,,,,,HANG IN THERE!

AuntGranny
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Will is so precious.  He is in my thoughts and prayers!  (You guys too!)

Carol

CYNTHIA8401
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM

may god bless you and your family i will pray for you and your family....  your son is so gorgeous                                    hugs

Princess_Sarah7
by Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM

aw poor little guy I am hoping and praying for a quick recovery. I hate to see such a sweet little boy going through this. Hang in there it sounds like he is doing much better already. catbutterfly

kalista
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I hope Will gets through this just as quickly as he can.  What a lot to go through, for all of you.  You're in my thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)