Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HAD TO CALL 911 !!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:09 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

What a night last night!  Andrew was choking on this medal marble ball. My son called down to me while I was cleaning up and said Andrew had something in his mouth. I yelled up and told him to take it out. He says no he's choking! I run upstairs and my baby has spit and slob coming out his mouth, he was making this terrible noise. I picked him up and started doing the procedure for choking. Which I didn't know what I was doing, then I started slapping him on his back. I then got the phone and had to think of the number for 911,lol. Two ambulance came, seem like it took them forever. Five men run in the house and Andrew is just sitting there looking at them. Well by that time the marble was down. 

Took him for x rays and my baby has a lil marble just floating around in him, which he has yet to poop out! 

So that was my night. I got home bout 12 something and once I put all my boys to bed, I got on my knee's and started praying, and haven't stopped since!  

LouisianaMommy
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jjamom
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Poor little Andrew.  He must have been so scared.  I know it's scary that it's stuck in him somewhere, but give it a little time and he'll probably poop it out.  My middle child swallowed a penny when he was 3.  I was really worried, b/c it took about 2 weeks for him to poop it out, but I called the Dr. at around the 1 1/2 week mark and said it still hadn't come out and he said to give it a little more time and sure enough a few days later there it was.  Don't read anything about it on the internet, b/c it'll scare you even more!

AuntGranny
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM

WOW, What a night!   Yes I would have prayed too after everything was over.  Hopefully all will be better today!

Carol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)