Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lover Reborn- Tohr's Book

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 1156 Total Views

Due to be released March 2012....Cant wait!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaydence2010
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM
I'm so excited!!! I'm anxious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmariem8
by Group Owner on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM

To be honest it might be one of the hard books to get through. I think it will be every emtional.

dizzy21712
by Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 1:22 AM

I am anxious to read it and at the same time, I think it is going to be a hard book to read. I also am really curious how she is going to pair him up with someone, because in all of her books she talks about how mated vampires never look at another. How is she going to mate Tohr with someone, unless........somehow she brings Welsie back....hmmmm......I guess we just have to wait and see.

wolfluvinmomof3
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:37 PM

I heard it was going to be more of his past with Welsie but it would be great if they brought her back esp with thier young she was preggo with. Tohr really needs some happiness

poohlover515
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

bashfull_77
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I can't wait for this to come out

summerlove3677
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM

i just put it on my hold list at the library

Plastic.karma
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I am so excited! I'm not one to buy books, but this is the exception! I'm really excited. I miss the BDB series so much.

summerlove3677
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Plastic.karma:

I am so excited! I'm not one to buy books, but this is the exception! I'm really excited. I miss the BDB series so much.

im reading lover unleashed right now. im on chapter 52. im so glad V is in it so much. I adore him!!  i want to write a fan fic based on him

Plastic.karma
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM

This was one series I COULD NOT put down. My sister recommended the books to me and I thought, 'ehh, Vampire romance, I'll try it". But I am in LOVE! I read the whole series in about three months (which is awesome considering I only read at night). Lover Unleashed was interesting, I didn't think I would like it (it doesn't quite follow the same rules as the rest of the books, but I did enjoy it). Then again, i can't say I disliked any of the books, so that's not a surprise. :)

Quoting summerlove3677:

Quoting Plastic.karma:

im reading lover unleashed right now. im on chapter 52. im so glad V is in it so much. I adore him!!  i want to write a fan fic based on him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)