• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is everyone ready????

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

the new book comes out this month!!!!!!!!!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dmariem8
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM

WOOT! so read craving it! I was a little disapointed in Paynes book it was to fast :) Is Thor any buddies Fave? What do we love about thor?

summerlove3677
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Quoting dmariem8:

WOOT! so read craving it! I was a little disapointed in Paynes book it was to fast :) Is Thor any buddies Fave? What do we love about thor?

i wasnt big on paynes either but i loved all the V stuff because he is my favorite

dizzy21712
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Unleashed was not my favorite book, simply because there were some inconsistancies to the other books in regards to the storyline. I have been waiting for Thor's book for sometime so I am excited to read it.

dmariem8
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM

TOMORROW!!!!

Lover Reborn reading

dizzy21712
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I actually ended up with my daugther in the ER around 2:30 AM on the release date. She is fine now but we were there for roughly 6 hours. I remembered to bring my Kindle but forgot what date it was. Imagine my surprise and joy when after settling her down for a breathing treatment I opened my book to discover Tohrment was waiting for me because I had pre ordered it from Amazon. I was able to sit by my daughters side as she dozed and read.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)