Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ROM Sign Up...

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 752 Total Views

Please post here to let us know what religion you are currently a member of and any other religions you would be willing to answer questions about or that you may be "trained" in.

Thanks
Many Blessings

by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cpyrrha
by Member on Jan. 23, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I call myself an ecclectic neopagan.  I practice mostly Celtic & N European traditions with elements of other ancient teachings.  I've done a fair bit of study into world religions & am at least familiar with most.  I was sent to Baptist elementary school & church but came from a vaguely Protestant home.

outstandingLove
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 5:30 PM

I am currently an eclectic neopagan witch. I tend to enjoy the Norse Gods but have dabbled a bit in celtic and greek/roman as well. I'm learning more about Egyptian Gods because those are who my husband favors.

I know a little bit about most general world relgioins. I know a decent amount about Sikhism and how Hinduism and Islam are the foundations for this fairly new religion.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination. I'm an alternative healing, less extreme AP, non-vaccinating, spiritually open minded, crunchy, scrapbooking, Pagan, mom to two unique little boys and a loving wife to my outstanding Army soldier. 

simplee_me
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I am a Hindu and my husband is a Sikh. So, I am by no means an expert on either religion (hard to do since religion is about faith and belief so it's subjective..) but I can share what I do know.

Saritha
by Member on Mar. 26, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Iam  a Hindu. I do know a little about my religion. And of course will be happy to share all that I know of...

Faye-Tula
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I would be happy to clear up misconceptions regarding atheism.

Amaranth361
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I lean towards what is called IndoWiccan. Im still learning but will gladly answer what I can.

Im always interested in eastern religions and Id love to know more about the Baha'i faith.

KickButtMama
by Member on Dec. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I am a Druid Priestess and would be honored to add anything to the group.

blueeyes06
by Member on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Merry Meet. My name is Dena. I consider myself an Eclectic Solitary Wiccan/Jewitch. I was born Jewish and did not feel that this was right for me. When I moved south to GA I looked into wicca more. I still married Jewish man and we are raising our son Jewish. I practice alone and I am trying different parts of wicca. I am always learning new ideas and ways every day. My home is Jewish with a little wiccan or Jewitch.

BB

dena vogel

lavender_moon
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 10:20 PM
I am not currently a member of any religion, but I studied Wicca more than any other, and was Coven Maiden for a little over a year. I would be more than happy to share what I have learned.

Fire.Diva
by Member on Apr. 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • lavender_moon
  • by Member on Mar. 24, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • I am not currently a member of any religion, but I studied Wicca more than any other, and was Coven Maiden for a little over a year. I would be more than happy to share what I have learned. 

• This is my old SN.  I had to change it - long story, but everything's ok.  Sorry for any confusion. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)