Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Read & Sign the Rules

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:16 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 365 Total Views

welcome-5.gif Welcome image by smbailie

Welcome to SWAK! Please excuse the mess, we're just getting the group together. We're glad you're interested in our group! First, I'd like to tell you a little bit about our group..

802809nh17uh0v24.gif Divider image by cosmicstara

What we need from you: You must be an active member. There's room to go MIA for 3 months. We're here to keep in touch with other moms and build friendships. If you decide to go missing, you'd have a lot moms worried about you here.Although we don't expect you to do every swap, we do need you to participate, at least, once a month. You need to have honesty and a heart to be in this group. I say this because in a gorup I was people were not getting their friendship books back and weren't recieving their gifts after sending others' gefts out.

What you recieve from the group: If you can fufil the above requirements you will enter a swap group like you;ve never seen! Of course, our members are active. I'm always available if and when needed. We always have swaps going on. If you have a personal blog, we participate in blog rolls and even have a blog of our own on the way!

If you can fufil our requirements and we fit your needs please sign below and move on the the group application!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hanasmommie
by on May. 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Will do my best, may not be able to do 1 swap each month though.

lisaslab
by on May. 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM

i will do my best as well

My_4_cuties_08
by on May. 9, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Read & Agree! 

lisaeise
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Read and agreed!

jaredsmommy412
by New Member on May. 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM

i will do my best. may not be able to do one swap a month 

katie~mom to a terrible 2~ jArEd MaTtHeW cRiSt 4/12/07
being a mom is great i love it! watching all the new things my son can do is great! the best part is, i made him~!!!

dawn1971
by on May. 9, 2009 at 10:19 PM

i will do my best ... being a single mom~ trying to spend time with honey  anddddddddd  make time for me,gets kinda busy    I REALLY hope this group goes better than the other one i am in

mikkisgrmom
by Member on May. 10, 2009 at 9:09 AM
I read and agree ! Love to swap!
YankeeG
by on May. 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM

nikki404
by on May. 11, 2009 at 6:30 PM

i agree

Smiley99
by on May. 12, 2009 at 1:32 PM

I agree..

Gayla (Smiley99)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)