Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please pray or send good thoughts or vibes or anything please

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

forgive me please if this is in the wrong place...

please pray for my family and especially my grandmother. she is in the hospital right now. she has emphazima (sp?) and had a panic attack 3 days ago. they put her on a breathing machine and put her in icu. they took out the breathing tube yesterday and she is still not breathing on her own. she is on an oxygen mask. my family is waiting for the dr to come in and if there is nothing they can do, they will take off the mask and let her go. her kidneys are shutting down and none of us expect her to pull out of this. please pray or send good thoughts or vibes or whatever it is you believe for my family and especially her. thankyou

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ashoop326
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Ok, so I told my mom about this situation. She and the rest of our families are in Pennsylvania. She is a VERY faith based christian.

One thing lead to the next and now she said that we have four HUGE church's praying for your grandmother. The biggest church is actually on tv daily and she said that they mentioned the prayer on tv. So I have a bunch of people on my end of the branch praying, Sheena. We're all here for you.

I know how this situation is. Not trying to be negative but, my grandparents (my mothers parents; the only grandparents I had) passed away within an hour of eachother in the same hospital room...on my 8th birthday. It's hard watching loved ones struggle to breath, walk, and live.

I know for a fact though that most people are fighters. I hope she does well and keep us all updated! We'll be praying.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS

KaileyRoo
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I will send positive energy your way.

SThompson21
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:24 PM

mawmaw just passed away. i just wanted to let everyone know.

PR_Boutiques_KC
by Group Owner on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM

i will do so... and hang in there hun, luv ya!

mlg87ok
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)