Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this made me sick to my stomach!! May offend

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

This is a 1984 video called "The silent scream".. its terrible!! i will post the link but with a warning it may offend depending on your beliefs of abortion.. it is an anti-abortion movie... just wanted to share..

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/the-silent-scream-ultrasound-video-of-a-baby-being-brutally-aborted/

I've come to the conclusion that too many people have a scarcity complex. If someone else is happy it doesn't mean that you can't be happy. Another's success doesn't equal your failure. Why do we try to bring people down who are doing good things?! We should be happy for other's success! Le...ts work on an abundance attitude people! Happiness is not a scarce resource!

falling_leaves

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
foxyladyjoie
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I DONT NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE IVE SEEN IT A LONG TIME AGO. WELL IM FOR ABORTION BUT NOT FOR THE VACUUM PROCEDURE! AND I BELIEVE ABORTION SHOULD BE DONE BEFORE ITS HUMAN SHAPED (LEGS ARMS HEAD) I THINK ITS ONLY OK TO TAKE THE PILL ABORTION- MIFEPREX MIFEPRESTONE RU48 THERES ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES. IT SEEMS NOT AS MEAN. EITHER WAY THO U GET A D&C. OUCH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)