Group Guidelines/Participation Tips
- this is a drama free group. there will be no bashing or tearing down of anyone beliefs.
- a little debate is ok, but remember this is not a debate group. there are plenty of debate groups on cafemom if you wish to join one.
- be kind and respect our people and their beliefs, we can only communicate by typing and things tend to be taken the wrong way. so please keep that in mind.
- NO research is to be done in this group without owners approval. A members personal information is not to be research at any given time.
- If you have a problem with a member or feel a member is breaking the group rules contact me. I can't do anything if people don't let me know what's going on, just up and leaving the group will not settle the problem with in the group.
- if you feel a member is stalking you on cafemom and has entered our group, please alert the admins, then alert cafemom about the problem.
- If you feel a post in the group need to be looked at by the admin or cafemom alert the admins in the group or click the report abuse at the bottom right on the post.
- posts and information in this group is NOT to be removed without posters approval.
- If a member of admin contacts you and tries to deal with a issue in private and you CHOOSE to make it public within the group We will allow the group to see what's going on and allow their input in the situation.members are therefore can speak for themselves and NOT be counted against for their opinions. You choose to make it public therefore public views and opinions is what you will get!
1st offense will receive a copy of the group guidelines and will be asked to again agree to them.
2nd offense will recieve a PM from admin detailing the offense against them.
3rd offense is automatic removal by admin and possible reported to cafemom
3 or more complaints on a member will result in automatic removal without warning!
Removal from the group is permanent unless re-admission is approved by admin.
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.