Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Southern Men vs Northern Men(Updated,part2 added)

Posted by on May. 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 3292 Total Views

Hey ladies,

Have any of you noticed a difference between Southern Men and Northern men? I'm asking bc I've noticed alot of men up North are kind of uptight where alot of Southern Men are laid back. I know the demographics really have nothing to do with it BUT I was just wondering because this is a group of diverse women, have you noticed or seen a difference?

What makes your man stand out and is he a Northern or Southern Man... I may add a  part 2, not sure yet..LOL

"Updated"PART 2

Is your Southern man a momma's Boy? And if so, does it affect your relationship or does it enhance your Relationship??

by on May. 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LOVE_JONES
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Yes!!!  it is a Big Differences,...Let me give you My Examples:

Southern Men's---------------Northern Men's

1).SM-Open Your Doors-------NM-Stand there wondering why you haven't got in yet.

2).SM-Pull out your Chair------NM-Sit 1st while you wait to be seated

3).SM- Say Yes Dear-----------NM- Say Hell No!

4).SM-Likes to take it slow in the bed--------NM-Likes it like the 5 o'clock Rush hour home from work.

5).SM--Wants to meet Yo'mom------NM--Wants to meet your Girlfriends

6).SM--Wear a suit & Tie to Church-----NM--Run in to say Amen and he's done!. Wears Jeans & Wife Beaters.

BRB.....With More!....it's a Mile Long List!!!

Lovnmomma
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2009 at 5:43 PM

True, True,True,True,True and some more TRUE!!!! Hurr back with the others!

Lovnmomma
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Souhtern men love some long hair too. I was talking to Arron about cutting my hair and he almost lost it..LOL All I said was I thinking about some layers and this guy nearly delivered a baby..Talking about, Sweetie, well um how much are we talking?? I looked at the phone and was like is he serious??? LOL

LOVE_JONES
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR!

SM---Love Long Hair!-----NM---Love short hair  lol

I_LOVE_ATLANTA
by Member on May. 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Think i will like it around here to funny.laughing

ICanOnlyBeMeT
by Group Admin on May. 27, 2009 at 1:54 PM
Yes there a difference and everything Love Jones said is true~Totally agree.What's weird is Im not meeting guys out here but now speaking to guys in NY that have a Southern Hospitality.Where were they was I was up there,lol.With the hair thing,yes they do love hair.I'm thinking on cutting mines and every guy I told this to almost fell out.Just want mines a little shorter.My hair is boring me now.
LOVE_JONES
by Group Owner on May. 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Quoting ICanOnlyBeMeT:

Yes there a difference and everything Love Jones said is true~Totally agree.What's weird is Im not meeting guys out here but now speaking to guys in NY that have a Southern Hospitality.Where were they was I was up there,lol.With the hair thing,yes they do love hair.I'm thinking on cutting mines and every guy I told this to almost fell out.Just want mines a little shorter.My hair is boring me now.

Mic Check 1...2....1...2  Is this Thingie even On?!....

If you trying to Meet you a Real Georgia Peach Man or a Down South man Period I repeat......

Do Not Cut Your Hair!!!

Wait until you get Married!!!!

joanlovestea
by on May. 27, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Quoting LOVE_JONES:

Quoting ICanOnlyBeMeT:

Mic Check 1...2....1...2  Is this Thingie even On?!....

If you trying to Meet you a Real Georgia Peach Man or a Down South man Period I repeat......

Do Not Cut Your Hair!!!

Wait until you get Married!!!!

We hear ya loud and clear. lol   high five

Moms do your kids ask for energy drinks?  There is one that isn't full of "bad" stuff   Have you heard of Enfusjon?  Refreshing without the jitters!

www.enfusjon.info

ICanOnlyBeMeT
by Group Admin on May. 27, 2009 at 7:02 PM
LMAO,OK,Dag I wish I could add graphics,lol

Quoting joanlovestea:

Lovnmomma
by Group Admin on Jun. 29, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Laaaaaaadies, My Momma's boy & his momma are out of control...Pray for me!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)