Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update!! ugh piog

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

Ok so tons of things have gone on here lately so here is an update!!

On August the 5th we got to go have our ultrasound and after a half an hour of looking at the baby it finally decided to show us that it is a girl!!! She was being a little stubborn but that is just like me so it just made me laugh! Then that Friday I got a call from the doctor's office and they said that they had found a spot in the heart and wanted to run some tests. So Monday I went and did the "AFP" test. This morning was our doctor's appointment and we found out that the test came back negative and that's a good thing. BUT... My oldest son was born with a heart defect so my doctor is going to send us to Nashville to Vanderbilt to have a level 3 ultrasound and echo done on the baby anyways. They have not called me yet to let me know when that will be but we are keeping our fingers crossed! At least if it is the same heart problem we will know what to do and expect. We can have the C-Section done at Vanderbilt and the baby can go and have the operation that she needs instead of the crazy mess that I had to go through last time.

On another note my step-daughter started first grade this Monday and is doing good so far. Daryl (DH) says 2 down and 173 to go lol!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
CamillaMommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM
I'm glad there's a hospital that can deliver and treat the baby if needed. Congrats on the baby girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)