Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The recycling thing everyone is talking about!

Posted by on May. 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

This is not a business, and there is NO START UP COST!  You sign up and order the free stuff and get started recycling!!!

I just started working with this AWESOME recycling group.  I get paid to get rid of peoples “trash”.  It is an ink, toner, cell phone, laptop recycling group.  They have a list on their website that tells you how much they pay for each, some are over $10 each!  Please pm me if you would like to join this group and I will send you specific instructions. 

How great to get paid to recycle!!!

MY HERO!                               
 I am a Republican, Pro-Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Spoiling,  semi granola stay at home, cops wife, PRO-LIFE, Christian, God loveing MAMA!!!

by on May. 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
workinfromhome8
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Quoting workinfromhome8:

This is not a business, and there is NO START UP COST!  You sign up and order the free stuff and get started recycling!!!

I just started working with this AWESOME recycling group.  I get paid to get rid of peoples “trash”.  It is an ink, toner, cell phone, laptop recycling group.  They have a list on their website that tells you how much they pay for each, some are over $10 each!  Please pm me if you would like to join this group and I will send you specific instructions. 

How great to get paid to recycle!!!

MY HERO!                               
 I am a Republican, Pro-Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Spoiling,  semi granola stay at home, cops wife, PRO-LIFE, Christian, God loveing MAMA!!!

DogsMom
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM

This is something I have never heard about.  I know about the prisons finding work for inmates by recycling parts from computers, and cell phone donations to battered womens shelters, but this program I am not aware of.

workinfromhome8
by Group Owner on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM

It is something that i found on the internet.  it is legit, I have been paid 4 times already.  they pay out once a month.  i pm'd you the info

Quoting DogsMom:

This is something I have never heard about.  I know about the prisons finding work for inmates by recycling parts from computers, and cell phone donations to battered womens shelters, but this program I am not aware of.

MY HERO!                               

shelliemonster
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Can you also PM me? Thanks!

DogsMom
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Even in tough financial times I find this is still a throw away society.  This sounds like a good idea.

ejm99
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2009 at 3:19 PM

me too...I heard about it but thought it was just another scam.

workinfromhome8
by Group Owner on Dec. 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM

pmd u.  this is totally not a scam.  i love it and it is something i can do with my four kids and3 daycare kids!

Quoting ejm99:

MY HERO!                               

fancyco
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I know this is ancient, but if you are still around, can you PM me info?

Quoting workinfromhome8:

pmd u.  this is totally not a scam.  i love it and it is something i can do with my four kids and3 daycare kids!

Quoting ejm99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN