Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipe Section. Add your favorites!

Posted by on May. 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

Lets see what you love to make!

MY HERO!                               
 I am a Republican, Pro-Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Spoiling,  semi granola stay at home, cops wife, PRO-LIFE, Christian, God loveing MAMA!!!

by on May. 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cheapsk8mom
by New Member on May. 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Chocolate Silk Tofu Pie

This one is really easy

Combine one package of Jello-O pudding with one cube of Silken Tofu, fold in one small tub of Whipped Topping, pour into graham cracker crust, chill to set.

I also have added cherry pie filling between the grahm and Chocolate filling, and have tried fresh strawberries layered with the Chocolate.  I also try to save some Whipped Topping for Garnish on the top. 

You can also use this mix to make pudding Popsicles, (spray molds with cooking spray first) or as a center layer in a sponge cake.

Hope you like it, I make this a lot.  People who are hesitant to try tofu always love it (even if they didn't know until after they tasted it) and it's a great crossover food when trying to get someone to try adding tofu to their diet.

I look forward to more recipes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)