• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

To make a long story short...I broke my shoulder at work 2 1/2 years ago.  I have a torn rotator cuff which cannot be repaired.  I re-injured it a few months ago at work by lifting several 65 pound boxes.  My doctor gave me a note stating that I am not to lift more than 25 pounds.  My employer gave me three months to have this restriction removed.  Well, I still have it and I am now being sent, by my employer, to another doctor.  The job that I hold requires me to lift 50 pounds.  I have been doing fine with the restriction...I just ask for help and everyone is happy to do this.  But, my employer is not happy with me asking for help.  Anyway, I am asking prayer for God's will to be done.  I love my job and do not want to lose it.  I also do not want to hurt myself more.

Becky (momtoeight) smilebig smile minismilesmilebig smile minibig smile minibig smile minibig smile miniangel

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
drherrmann
by Group Owner on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Lord:

Please help Becky heal and be able to perform her job. Please place understanding in her employer's heart that see needs time to heal.

Amen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)