Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome - Introductions

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 7:16 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 792 Total Views
I wanted to introduce myself first! I am the proud owner of MommyAuctions.com - a NEW niche auction site for moms! It's for maternity, baby, and children's products ONLY! I am asked a lot...so, yes, it is like EBAY, but clutter-free!

I am also mom to a beautiful little 7 month old, Savannah!

If you would like to join Mommy Auctions, please register, it's free! If you have joined our group on here, that must mean you are interested in what's going on with Mommy Auctions, right!? Please take a minute to sign up for our new excited site! :-)

When you join and begin to sell, feel free to list your items for sale on here to remind moms what's for sale and help drive traffic to your listings! Also, this will be a great place to share any tips you have for each other.

Happy buying and selling!
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaleelennon
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 3:28 PM

On MOMMYAUCTIONS:
http://www.mommyauctions.com/kaleelennon

Or check me out on myspace add me as a friend before ordering for a 10% discount through the month of JULY!! (10% not applied to shipping charges):
http://www.myspace.com/imaginecreations

BE WELL,
Kalee
owner-artist-mama to Lennon Joshuwa- Creator

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty."

-John Lennon

Planning to CIRCUMCISE? First see if YOU CAN STOMACH IT! I couldn't even sit through the first minute of this video much less do this TORTURE to my own flesh and blood!!

CLICK THE BANNER BELOW TO SEE FOR YOURSELF!

baby

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

AmandaAvonLady
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 6:13 PM
Hi my name is Amanda Rodebush from Greenwood Arkansas... :-)

Check out my Avon Web Site at: www.youravon.com/arodebush

ilovemybananer
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 8:16 PM
My name is Danielle I love to get deals on all my baby stuff. I have one little girl she is my pride and joy. I am married to a wonderful man.  It just seems a waste to have something and only use it for a year and then it sits and is never used again.  Right now I usually do not sell anything since I want more babies so I save everything, I like to be prepared.  I love your idea I hate ebay they have went way over board in fees and paypal only restrictions. SO I love this.

Danielle

Lanasmom
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 8:35 PM
I'm nikki --i've been married for five years, and have a almost 7 month old daughter Lana--i'd love to try to have a side job as selling things but ebay is a little too risky as you have a pay to list things, and then if they don't sell, your out the money. So i love your idea.
hounies-haven
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 9:58 PM
Hi all!

I'm Sheena currently living in southern Illinois with my boyfriend of 6 years. I work for a flourishing web design firm, consult for The Body Shop, and own a children's clothing store which I'm transitioning into a family store, so it is currently under construction.

I feel like I shouldn't have to wait to become a mom to decide to leave a dead end job, then panic trying to find a way to work at home. SO...I'm starting now!

I'm also a student, I'm taking courses online to become a medical assistant, deep down inside it's something that I really don't want to do. I need to be rescued. My boyfriend is going to school to become a Computer Analyst, hopefully he'll stick with it, I'm behind him 100%.

That's my story!
bsmommoy
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Hello!!! My name is Christi and I am the proud mother of a 15 month old son, Blake, and we have a baby on the way. They think it's a girl and we will name her Savannah........like the group owner.  We live in Nowheresville, MN. Look forward to meeting new ppl.

alexzandersmama
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM
I just joined mommy auctions. I am hoping to sell some of my handmade wall art on there.
Plus I am always looking for good deals on stuff for my son, Alexzander who is 15 months and my daughter who will hopefully be born anytime now!!!!!!
mommyauctions
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 4:55 PM
Thanks for joining and welcome! There really are some amazing clothes and baby products on Mommy Auctions. People are adding things daily. Don't forget to post a wanted ad if you are looking for something in particular. :-)
MelanieR
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM
Hello all!  Just joined MommyAuctions today along with CafePress and this group!  LOL  A lot in one day I suppose!

I am excited to find Mommy Auctions!  I think it will be a great place for me to sell my husband's custom drawings!  he is a great pencil artist and ebay is just ridiculous to try to sell something like this. 

I am interested in obtaining a Mommy Auctions Logo with the code so I can add it to my blogs?  Anyone can tell me where to find that?

Email me at:  MelRadulescu@aol.com

I am interested in getting it up ASAP!
Luv2TchLil1s
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2007 at 7:05 AM
Hi my name is Carrie,
I am new to mommy auctions!! I sell custom made boutique style clothing for little girls sizes 18mos-6!!

I have a 2 yr old daughter jordan who is my muse!!

You can find my items at: http://www.mommyauctions/shops/punkyfaedesigns
or check out my myspace at http://www.myspace.com/punkyfaedesigns

Thanks for letting me share!!
carrie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)