Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Chats??

Posted by on May. 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

what do you ladies think about group chats, I will get them set up if you ladies want, we can have them once a week, every other week or monthly, it's up for a vote so let me know,

Our First Baby Together Is Due January 6, 2010

pregnant bellyexpecting babystork

by on May. 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy_A.J
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM

I am all for having chats! I am normally on so if I know at least some time in advance I'll be here!

Expecting Twins! January 14th 2010, Our first!

EMS 4 Life ~ First Responder ~ Dispatcher   Mommy_A.J

Utrecht
by on May. 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM

we have huge time difference. so it's most likely that our times won't match, would be fun tough!

DCinMI
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM

what times of the day are you usually on, you are only 6 hours ahead of us, so it is possible to schedule them accordingly, so if we have a chat in the afternoon it will be the evening there, so let me know what time you are on,

Quoting Utrecht:

we have huge time difference. so it's most likely that our times won't match, would be fun tough!

DCinMI
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Quoting Mommy_A.J:

I am all for having chats! I am normally on so if I know at least some time in advance I'll be here!

you are 1 hr behind me right now, do you have day light savings time there, i dunno, some states don't, but if you don't you will be on the same time as me in october

Utrecht
by on May. 31, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Quoting DCinMI:

Quoting Mommy_A.J:

you are 1 hr behind me right now, do you have day light savings time there, i dunno, some states don't, but if you don't you will be on the same time as me in octobe

Hi

for me best time would be from 19.00 till 22.30 except for Mondays and Wednesdays - I got uni then.

DCinMI
by Group Owner on May. 31, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Quoting Utrecht:

Quoting DCinMI:

Quoting Mommy_A.J:

you are 1 hr behind me right now, do you have day light savings time there, i dunno, some states don't, but if you don't you will be on the same time as me in octobe

Hi

for me best time would be from 19.00 till 22.30 except for Mondays and Wednesdays - I got uni then.

so that is between 1PM and 4:30PM my time, that would be possible, see, yay we can have a chat, i'll start working on a time, k,

Mommy_A.J
by Group Admin on Jun. 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Quoting DCinMI:

Quoting Utrecht:

Quoting DCinMI:

Quoting Mommy_A.J:

Hi

so that is between 1PM and 4:30PM my time, that would be possible, see, yay we can have a chat, i'll start working on a time, k,

I think we do have the day lights saving time.....but it really makes no difference to me. I am used to using "michigan" time sometimes anyway. I am on here all through out the day so if I know when I can try to "tailor" my schedual to make the chat!! It aounds great to me :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)