Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking For A Group Moderator/Admin

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

When I started this group I had more time to devote to this, but since my boss wants me to work as much as possible before I take the time off at the end of the year I am working a bit too much and my busy schedule is keeping me from keeping up with the group, I am still on often but not enough to organize chats or anything, so I am looking for someone to help out, someone who is online ALL the time and will be fair and unjudgemental, I need someone to help run the group so that it will prosper, I will give you the guidelines and if you think there is more you could do just let me know, we'll go over it together, k, if anyone wants to help out just let me know, thanks ladies,

Our First Baby Together Is Due January 6, 2010

pregnant bellyexpecting babystork

by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommy_A.J
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I am am willing to look things over..... I am on a little less than I was at first but I am on at least a couple days a week and at least an hour. Since my husbands schedual changed this might be a good thing for a while.  :-)  What do you think?? 

EMS 4 Life ~ First Responder ~ Dispatcher   Mommy_A.J(& D.J too!!)

DCinMI
by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM

sounds perfect, i just need some help, i am working as much overtime as possible before the baby comes,

Our First Baby Together Is Due January 6, 2010

pregnant bellyexpecting babystork

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)