Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello my name is....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Angela and my fiancee' Joe and I have been engaged for 4 years have been together for 5 years though. We finally set a date for our Wedding for May 15, 2009. Originally we were going to have it in April but, I figured April showers brings May flowers so, yeah NO lol. Even though we live in the rainiest place in the continental US. Washington the Evergreen State... We are still taking a chance at having rain on our Wedding. lol. I have one kid from a previous relationship her name is Shaunte' and she is now 9 but, will be 10 in October. Joe had taken her in as his own and now calls him Dad. I fell in love with him more when he had taken in my daughter as his own and he wants to adopt her so she can take in his last name since her Dad is never around and wants nothing to do with her. Since Joe and I have been together we have 3 other Kids together. Demitrius 3 will be 4 Nov., William (Billy) 2 will be 3 in Dec, Morgan 9 months will be 1 Nov. as well. And we have another baby on the way in Oct. His name will be Joe Jr. And all of them will be in my Wedding. But, yeah that is my story. Yeah it was a bit long... But, that is only the story in my short version! lol

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)