Title: Mushroom Pepper Fry
Yield: 4 servings
Category: Appetizers and Snacks
6 Green Chilies
1 Strand of Curry Leaves
1/4 tsp Mustard
1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
2 1/2 tbsp Pepper Powder
1/4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Cooking oil
1. Remove the stem of mushroom and chop the Mushrooms and wash them
well. Chop the onions, green chilies and capsicum.
2. In a Pan heat the cooking oil and sauté the sliced onions when
they get translucent add curry leaves and sauté in high flame until
all the watery contents get dried up.
3. Add chopped capsicum, green chilies to the pan and keep it for 3-5
4. Keep this aside and take another pan, add some cooking oil. (Next
step is to fry the mushrooms).
5. Add cumin powder to the pan and add the sliced mushrooms. Cook it
well until the mushroom becomes tender. Add a pinch of salt to
6. Add masala which has already prepared to the mushroom, mix both
7. cover the pan for 2-3 minutes and serve it hot.
Tip - Before frying the Mushroom use some towel/paper to remove the
water content. This will be helpful for frying, otherwise the water
content in the mushroom will be extracted while frying. You wouldn't
be able to fry it properly..