• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello to all you Mothers!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 350 Total Views

Like my Title? LOL

Just wanted to say to all. I'm a 25yr old mom from the bay area, ca. I have one son whos turning 2yrs old in August, 09. I work Part Time right now, and my son isnt talking yet, but hes walking around like crazy and is soooo independent. Does anyone here have any kids that are around his age? Like maybe around one and a half years? If so maybe we should get some other moms together for a ''playdate' with the kids. I'm near Johnny Morgan (or john D morgan) park which is in san jose, I think?! Anyway, I hope your all doing great! Take Care for now....!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BubbasnChancho
by Group Admin on Jul. 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Hi, my son is 2 and we're always looking for new friends. Problem is we live far away from each other, I live in SF...

Stacy712
by on Jul. 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Hello! Sorry that you live so far away! I hope you and your son are doing well. Is he talking at all yet? Hope ya have a happy 4th of July! Take Care!

Stacy! <----Mother of one!

Giovanni_Mommy
by on Jul. 2, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I'm in San Jose but mine's only 7 months =(

Stacy712
by on Jul. 3, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Awwww, 7mths? How cute! Congrats! Hope ya a good forth of July!

Giovanni_Mommy
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Thanks hope you had a good one as well.

m_renteria
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Hello I have a daughter who is 3 1/2 but I live in San Jose and I know where John D. is . I used to live at the apartments across the street. You can e-mail me anytime if you wan to try a playdate.

twinsmommy811
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:01 PM

hi

my name is melissa my twins just two on aug 11,2009

they like to run everywhere and play at the park when it real hot we go swimming I'm 26 work from home mommy

nice to meet you

Amgatdula
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Hello,

I'm also new to the group. My daughter is 2 and we live in the san jose area also! I'd love to schedule a meetup. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)