Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Half way there!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

I can't believe that I have hit the 20 week mark already!  Amazing!  It has gone by so fast.  I'm getting super excited for his arrival!  Things are coming together.  I have the "nesting syndrome" pretty bad.  My personality leans toward that anyway.  You should see my mile-long lists!  LOL!  The house is getting a second Spring cleaning and then some! 

We just broke ground on our property where we are building our new home.  Lots of exciting things are happening!  Its a long way from being done but at least we have started. 

I'll do more belly pics in about a week or so.  I'm definitely showing more than last month!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hillmom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I know, I'm so amazed that I will hit the "half way point" on Thursday! It just seems like this first 20weeks has just flown buy and taken the summer with it.

I'm joining you in the spring cleaning and then some. But out house truly needed it =. I tend to be a pack rat and a piler, so I needed to get organized (still have a long way to go).

That is so exciting you just broke ground on your house. I hope the construction goes well!

Pregnant and nursing... Going for my first home birth...  Come join my online baby pool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)