Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yikes!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Been completely off track for about two weeks.... yikes! Anyways.... getting back on track this week! So here it goes... breakfast was about a handful of tropical trail mix (was on the run) and a glass of water with juice from half a lemon (cleanses the body)... and for lunch a large salad and I ate 2 of my hubby's tater tots. Tonight I am making angel hair pasta with scallops (I think that is what I am making) anyways... I will be having all natural plain yogurt with some mixed berries (they're frozen can't find them fresh)... If I had a blender I would make a smoothie, LOL! Anyways... I will be taking the kids on a bike ride when I pick my son up from home and will take my dog on a walk so I can get in a little bit of exercise of some sort. Anyways... God Bless! And good luck this week ladies!

Stay home with your kids and be a happier mom!
You can spend more time with your kids while creating income, saving money, creating a healthy and safe home environment and save hundreds a year! I can show you how you can do this too! NO selling, NO inventory, NO deliveries and NO MLM!

http://www.homewithmykidsnow.info/
Krystina Horton -
A mommy who works from home!

by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Aurorasmom
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2010 at 9:12 PM

sounds like your nice and focused, thats great!! good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN