Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone have...?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

so i have started working out and i have the billy banks contact 1 dvd, but no punching bag..lol. but i'd like to do the biggest looser:  bootcamp dvd that i hear you ladies talking about.  im broke, does anyone have this dvd that they could burn for me?  or any good workout videos?

My name is NIcky, I'm a 26 year old mother of two boys, Ayden Liam (6.20.07) and Declyn Tyler (7.30.08), happily married for 4.5 years, vaccinating, circumcising, CIO, co-sleeping, baby wearing, cloth diapering, diaper making, wahm/sahm, Breastfeeding, Extended Rear Facing, Extended Harnessing kind of mama!  Dont judge me until you get to know me, I'm a pretty cool person if you take the time to chat with me!  What I do for my boys might not work for you, but its best for my family!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
loonadee
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I don't have a DVD burner or I sooooo would! Do you have an EBAY account? You can get Torbo Jam w/ Chalene johnson VERY cheap on there.....thats where I get almost all of my workout DVD's......

aydens_mom620
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 5:19 PM

lol. i do, but my hubby has been laid off since feb and JUST found a job.  we havent paid any bills this month b/c we're waiting on his first check. so we have no money..LOL>  im waiting for my internet to be cut off any day now, oops!  :)  hopefully we will get back on our feet and i can buy something soon!

Quoting loonadee:

I don't have a DVD burner or I sooooo would! Do you have an EBAY account? You can get Torbo Jam w/ Chalene johnson VERY cheap on there.....thats where I get almost all of my workout DVD's......

loonadee
by Group Owner on Jun. 24, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Go look at the Turbo Jam post Crissy just put up in this forum....she has posted one of Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam workouts (from YouTube) on here....try it out and tell u what you think :)

I teach this class at 24HR Fitness.....I can't live without my Turbo :)

Quoting aydens_mom620:

lol. i do, but my hubby has been laid off since feb and JUST found a job.  we havent paid any bills this month b/c we're waiting on his first check. so we have no money..LOL>  im waiting for my internet to be cut off any day now, oops!  :)  hopefully we will get back on our feet and i can buy something soon!

Quoting loonadee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)