Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Progress pics!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 377 Total Views

Here's me at the begining of the summer 143lbs and now at the end of the summer 136lbs (8 weeks)

143lbs

136lbs  ( A MINI 6-PACK!!!!!!)

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bigred1058
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Please please don't be upset with me but I think you may have lost too much weight:(    You are so beautiful and what 6 feet tall? I think anything under 145 may be too drastic of a loss for you. I love your determination and drive and lord knows I wish i had some But I am slightly worried after seeing your pics. I don't mean to trash or knock any of your hard work  I just can't sit back and bite my tongue i'm not good at that. You know the redhead thing I guess lol. I unfortunately have no pics b/c I have done NOTHING!! I am so run down and tired I don't get it the kids arn't even that bad. Maybe tomorrow i'll excerise.

Photobucket

lundaylove
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM

i have to agree with the PP you are too skinny. You looked good if still a bit thin at 143lbs now its just too much...

awesome young navy wife and mom to bouncing mom crazy kiddos under 3 years old who will rear face until the limits of their seats cuz I know its 5x safer to rear face longer!

loonadee
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I appreciate your concern girlies but, it's ok!!!! I've had my BMI and fat % monitored by professionals....it's not skinny....it's muscle :)

Lilypie - (aEtO)

organ.gif organic baby image by Hedge-hog 

drholly245
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM

looks great!

starcrossedlove
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Quoting loonadee:

I appreciate your concern girlies but, it's ok!!!! I've had my BMI and fat % monitored by professionals....it's not skinny....it's muscle :)

I think you look great. I get the "too skinny" a lot too but I am barely 5'3" and 113lbs. As long as your docs are happy with you then all is good :D

Katheryne

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)