Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2682 served and counting

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

yep still working on my unbeans at least the drop rate seems to be picking up i only need 13 more then i get to move on not owrking on the pirate i just want wonderland over with tired of collecting the beans and not getting the unbeans we need to be able to trade them in at a store 100 blue=1 unbeans i would be able to get 2 unbeans and still have my 500 blue pills

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bookworm23
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I am collecting unbeans and blue pills too....I feel your pain!

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:22 PM

You DON'T want to be able to trade your blue pills.  Honestly, I know it's annoying now, but you will have a MUCH easier time than most in the Candy Factory because you have all those extra pills.  I hope you've been able to stash away a boatload of Red Tea Leaves as well because you'll need lots of those as well.  Just think, many of us had to travel back to UnTown numerous numerous times while trying to get through CF and you won't!  Huzzah!

z_padslove
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM

well as of right now i only need 9 more unbeans  i have 619 blue pills and 314 red tea i did get the award for serving fireman 300 times now just working on them unbeans i am not going to miss them lol will i need more blues then i think i will cuase i have lots of red ones too 661 of them  or just blue

Quoting Heather2001:

You DON'T want to be able to trade your blue pills.  Honestly, I know it's annoying now, but you will have a MUCH easier time than most in the Candy Factory because you have all those extra pills.  I hope you've been able to stash away a boatload of Red Tea Leaves as well because you'll need lots of those as well.  Just think, many of us had to travel back to UnTown numerous numerous times while trying to get through CF and you won't!  Huzzah!

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:28 PM

You'll need both  =^)

Quoting z_padslove:

well as of right now i only need 9 more unbeans  i have 619 blue pills and 314 red tea i did get the award for serving fireman 300 times now just working on them unbeans i am not going to miss them lol will i need more blues then i think i will cuase i have lots of red ones too 661 of them  or just blue

Quoting Heather2001:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)