Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cafe mom time to reorder

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok i think someone forgot to reorder the unbeans is there an award for serving 3000 in untown cause i am going to hit it before i get all my unbeans please feel free to add to the list the beans dont take up much room in the cart alomost done here then off to the next area

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tidesfoblue
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Only certain customers drop UnBeans. Do you have the right customers? If you're not sure, check the walkthrough, reply number 3 in orange.

z_padslove
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM

yes i only have the radio its working i am down to needing 6 but i have to go to work now crying

Quoting tidesfoblue:

Only certain customers drop UnBeans. Do you have the right customers? If you're not sure, check the walkthrough, reply number 3 in orange.

tidesfoblue
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:33 PM

If you have the radio, you will have the nanny, who gives blue pills. Sell the radio and you'll get the UnDoctor, who gives unbeans.

bookworm23
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM

You only get unbeans for having sold your equipment...so make sure every piece and has been bought and then sell them all!

lil_Army_Wife05
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Quoting bookworm23:

You only get unbeans for having sold your equipment...so make sure every piece and been bought and then sell them all!

I bought all the piece and I have sold them all. I have only gotten one unbean since I did that....am I doing something wrong?

bookworm23
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I doubt you are doing anything wrong the holders of the beans are just very stingy!

itsallabtthem84
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:33 PM

You need to be seeing the Unmillionare, UnFireman, & the UnJudge/Undoctor to get UnBeans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)