Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since complaining works....

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm gonna whine up a storm... LOL!

I started in the basement then left when all the favorite drinks were figured out. I've been on the hunt for ingredients and funds for shards. I then dumped that mission to get the Party Pirate award but after serving that Pirate 6 times I decided I'd rather finish the basement. But I had to get sugar so I ended up getting the pirate award!

I only have the moms left but desperately need flares and yellow pills. I really want to be in the top 25 since I've worked really hard to free all those desperate hostages.

In the meantime I'm sitting here watching every minute pass by and hoping.... just hoping I'll get what I need SOON and get both moms to get out and STAY OUT!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... =)

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KierasMomKrisie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Good luck to you!! I know you can do it!! 

I'm still working on #1.  If I'm not in the first 25, I'm gonna cry.  I've been down to her for days. 

Kristal

firenicecream
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Thank you! And good luck to YOU too. =)

I am officially putting out a flood warning for Latte Land cuz this is what it's gonna look like...

crying  crying  crying  crying  

Quoting KierasMomKrisie:

I'm still working on #1.  If I'm not in the first 25, I'm gonna cry.  I've been down to her for days. 

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM

rolling on floor Good luck to you both!!!!!!!!!

Quoting firenicecream:

I am officially putting out a flood warning for Latte Land cuz this is what it's gonna look like...

Quoting KierasMomKrisie:

KierasMomKrisie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM

LOL!!!  You are EXACTLY right!!!  haha

Quoting firenicecream:

Quoting KierasMomKrisie:

julieelena
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I so hope your complaining helps - mine was confined to my household and finally paid off this morning. I, like you, only had the gabbing mommies to escape. I swear all they cared about was discussing labor stories because they would just not make any attempts to get up that elevator. They finally did, after a few recaptures this morning. If I had to collect any more flare juice or yellow pills I would probably have given up.

Good luck - hopefully you can avoid the flood!

firenicecream
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I hope I can avoid the flood too - I don't know how to swim. LOL! About how many yellow pills and flare juices do you think you used? (Just a guess is good.)

Quoting julieelena:

I so hope your complaining helps - mine was confined to my household and finally paid off this morning. I, like you, only had the gabbing mommies to escape. I swear all they cared about was discussing labor stories because they would just not make any attempts to get up that elevator. They finally did, after a few recaptures this morning. If I had to collect any more flare juice or yellow pills I would probably have given up.

julieelena
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I know I traveled back to JV and PP/MM for both ingredients at least a half dozen times and got between 5 and 10 of each before heading back to the basement. So that would be between 30 and 60 of each, as a rough guess - somewhere in the middle as I got unbelievably frustrated with the low drop rate for each so gave up before getting to ten frequently.

I was one of the lucky ones to free the lawyer early - I actually bought ten shards not realizing she was one of the first to escape! But the tradeoff was having the moms be the last to leave as they required travel and tons of patience beyond anything else I could imagine.

I believe today is your day - I didn't think mine would come, so hopefully we can celebrate together. It will be Kick the Moms' Butts Day - October 12!

Quoting firenicecream:

I hope I can avoid the flood too - I don't know how to swim. LOL! About how many yellow pills and flare juices do you think you used? (Just a guess is good.)

Quoting julieelena:

firenicecream
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Thank you. Bitter sweet news here so I hope you're right on the "Kick the Mom's Butts" day! =)

Quoting julieelena:

I know I traveled back to JV and PP/MM for both ingredients at least a half dozen times and got between 5 and 10 of each before heading back to the basement. So that would be between 30 and 60 of each, as a rough guess - somewhere in the middle as I got unbelievably frustrated with the low drop rate for each so gave up before getting to ten frequently.

I was one of the lucky ones to free the lawyer early - I actually bought ten shards not realizing she was one of the first to escape! But the tradeoff was having the moms be the last to leave as they required travel and tons of patience beyond anything else I could imagine.

I believe today is your day - I didn't think mine would come, so hopefully we can celebrate together. It will be Kick the Moms's Butts Day - October 12!

heathermichelle
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Good Luck!! Those 2 were my lasts ones and a headache too.

firenicecream
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

How many of each do you think you used (flare juice/yellow pills)?

Quoting heathermichelle:

Good Luck!! Those 2 were my lasts ones and a headache too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)