Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM Team-energy glitch again!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

I swear I clicked once, please help

1:55 PM, Oct 12, 2009

I used an Energy Pack to fill my energy.

• 1:55 PM, Oct 12, 2009

I used an Energy Pack to fill my energy.

• by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-5):
    firenicecream
    by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I'll tell them again.

Heather2001
    by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Hey momma!  Are you double-clicking the link to use an EP?  Because that's what it sounds like, and you only need to click it once for it to work.  Just curious.  =^)

shanlaree
    by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I wouldn't think it is a glitch as I have not heard anyone else having this problem. The Team responded to your last post here in case you didn't see it:) Not sure what is going on, possibly your computer doing funny things?

JavaMod-all-3.gif picture by shanlaree3

Avarah
    by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Not to butt in, but you seem to be having a problem with your mouse, Nicolesmommy, and I don't know if this might help.  I'm assuming you're using Windows and a relatively normal mouse, right?

If you open your settings and double click to open the settings for mouse (might say "pointer" instead) you can set your double click speed.  If you set it all the way to the fastest setting, you're going to have to really work hard to double click something, so you won't accidentally keep double clicking when you single-click to use an EP.

Hope that helps! :)

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Team
    by Group Owner on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM

This isn't a glitch and is actually a result of the link being clicked more than once.  We'll send you your Energy Pack and look into adding a confirmation message to avoid accidental extra clicks.

` The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)