Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cooking with SEMEN?!?!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 32 Replies

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

(27 Ratings)
Paperback, 61 pages
$24.95
Ships in 3–5 business days
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. 

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shanlaree
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

*GAG* lol

JavaMod-all-3.gif picture by shanlaree3

RosieCheeks64
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I'm just speechless. I'm LMAO @ the 1st reply. 

Allebas
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:23 PM

OH DEAR LORD!!!!! You have got to be KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! And ummmm--do you send AWAY for the semen or do you make your S/O produce it for you???? That is just DISGUSTING!!!!!!

momtoezzie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:23 PM

This is effing disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom TickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Did you see the part where it says semen "is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants"? LMAO!! Oh honey! I'm making a spooge flan can you give me hand, or can I give you a hand? LMAO!

wickedstepmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

surprisedI don't know what to say......

cmlkb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I'd hate to think about where, how and from who they reap their harvest...I suppose home grown and harvested would be best as with most produce...productivity has a whole new dimension to it now doesn't it?

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM

OMG!! Sorry to keep posting, but this is too dang funny!!! Go to the link at the top of the post and click on the reviews, YOU WILL JUST DIE!!! LMAO!!!!

momtoezzie
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Ew! Someone says you don't have to use human semen, that they use their sheep juice since they live on a farm! GROSS! I wanna puke.

Quoting shanlaree:

OMG!! Sorry to keep posting, but this is too dang funny!!! Go to the link at the top of the post and click on the reviews, YOU WILL JUST DIE!!! LMAO!!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom TickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

cmlkb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I JUST missed the post for ep's because of this one...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)