Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else as bored as I am?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I've been playing all day long, and I am bored out of my mind! Im stuck trying to get the unbeans and not having much luck.....they are being stingy!

i've notice no one really has been on today...I know its a holiday is some places....

No auction no on selling anything....awww boring! hehe

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RosieCheeks64
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I was bored too, just hanging out, watching TV and playing. Then I was looking through some old mail and realized that a reception dinner I thought was next week is actually tonight @  6:30! So, now I'm sitting here putting on make-up and dreading this thing I know will be even more boring than collecting unbeans UGH! 

cmlkb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Quoting RosieCheeks64:

I was bored too, just hanging out, watching TV and playing. Then I was looking through some old mail and realized that a reception dinner I thought was next week is actually tonight @  6:30! So, now I'm sitting here putting on make-up and dreading this thing I know will be even more boring than collecting unbeans UGH! 

Well may be the food will be good and at least you didn't have to cook it!

yes, it's been a bit boring here today....it's the waiting and the loooooong time between any payoffs of any kind. YAWN

cmlkb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM

No need to be bored anymore, just read the post "cooking with semen" and responses too

I missed eps by 1 minute because of that dang post

Phoenix_sp
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I need the veggie burger and hot dog recipes... 9 EPs and I only saw the pirate TWICE! ugh

Sarah 10-85 & DH 03-87  DS 11-06 & DD 05-08 & EDD 02-10

lovinallofthem
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:50 PM

i gave up on that poopy pirate!!  im bored...i cant get the next recipes for the things i need to do .. im frustrated mostly.. and that darn VacaMOM is sucking up all my energies... darn her!

Quoting Phoenix_sp:

I need the veggie burger and hot dog recipes... 9 EPs and I only saw the pirate TWICE! ugh

The_Best_Mom_1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

im tired i had a BABY

I HAD A BABY 10.12.09 U VICTORIA

The_Best_Mom_1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I HAD A PIRATE HE WAS MY THIRD CUSTOMER EVER ON THIS GAME WHICH I STARTED PLAYING TODAY

I HAD A BABY 10.12.09 U VICTORIA

hotshotzcjb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM

You had a baby and still are playing Latte land? wow!!!!

I had to go drive a big yellow twinkie with children in it.... so I was not bored but then again I wasn't able to play onhere all day either....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)