Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having problems with cafemom again.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
Doing the same stupid thing it did the other day and earlier today. I am NEVER going to get the award for the party pirate because I didn't get home until late last night after being gone all weekend and I can't seem to get him today between his rarity and the amount of energy I've lost with this game today. I think this is the absolute most frustrated I've ever been with this game (so far). It keeps popping up a message that says: Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression. * Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GrahamsMomAngel
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM
So I'm the only one? Well that's even more frustrating. I've cleared my everything and restarted my computer. I've even gone to the other computer to see if it was just my computer and it was all flubbed on there too. Guess I'm just lucky.
wickedstepmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM
You are not alone. I think they are having technical difficulties. I'm never gonna finish with the party pirate either. Grrrrrr...

cmlkb
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I thought it was my computer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)