Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
fgrsk8queen
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM
6:47 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 65 Java Bucks and 55 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

Still no energy..

fgrsk8queen
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM
6:47 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 65 Java Bucks and 55 Experience Points.

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM

The Team said they are looking into the energy issue. 

Halloween-all-3.gif picture by shanlaree3

itsallabtthem84
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM

READ THIS REPLY!

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Hang tight everyone, we're checking to see what's up with the energy.

` The CafeMom Team

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:57 PM

My bad, I didn't see the previous trouble replies before my own=)  I thought it was a small glitch, I didn't realize it was a widespread pandemic. LOL

flmommy76
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM

made a high quality Shackera Shake for the Belly Dancer and earned 221 Java Bucks and 244 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

In Mount Mocha+

heathermichelle
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM

eww he is scary!!!!!

Quoting blueflamz:

My bad, I didn't see the previous trouble replies before my own=)  I thought it was a small glitch, I didn't realize it was a widespread pandemic. LOL

MrsBLB
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:06 PM

5:03 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.    (This was in JV)

Does anyone know who to serve it to yet? 
MrsBLB
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:09 PM

yes he is!!!

Quoting heathermichelle:

eww he is scary!!!!!

Quoting blueflamz:

itsallabtthem84
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:10 PM

YOu can serve it to anyone but wait till CM gets teh glitch fixed about the extra energy it gives.

Quoting MrsBLB:

5:03 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.    (This was in JV)

Does anyone know who to serve it to yet? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN