Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
fgrsk8queen
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Quoting MrsBLB:

5:03 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.    (This was in JV)

Does anyone know who to serve it to yet? 

You can serve to ANYONE after purchasing the new recipe..(I would wait until the energy problems are resolved though)

kmstockwell
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I wish I had kept reading posts after getting the ingredient.. I just used my only cin roll and didn't get any energy...Well, hopefully the kiddos go to bed easy and I will get back here soon.  Sigh....   :)  

paisleypaint
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I have grands cinn rolls in my fridge...time to turn on the oven! There is a good coupon in the corner of the screen when playing LL. Thanks Cafemom Team!!

EDIT: I served and no energy.

6:44 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Belly Dancer and earned 100 Java Bucks and 90 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

skinnycaramel
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Oh man!! I just got the belly dancer and she didn't leave me the ingredient.  I've been trying for an hour and nothing!

SkinnyCaramel

bad

Sandy99265
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I've played through the last few cycles, and have yet to get the new product ... I know its here (I'm in JV) because I've seen some posts about it, but maybe they are just hiding from me.

What kind of beans are you all using? I'm trying the Wondercorp Ultra - am I wasting expensive beans?

thanks!

NicolesMommy
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:31 PM

I was confused, lol

7:25 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll. 
skinnycaramel
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I use the WCU beans, too, because I don't want to switch back and forth so much.  I just got the roll from the Belly Dancer.  But I think I'll hold on till the energy glitch is reported as being resolved. :)

SkinnyCaramel 

MrsBLB
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Thank you so much!

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

YOu can serve it to anyone but wait till CM gets teh glitch fixed about the extra energy it gives.

Quoting MrsBLB:

5:03 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.    (This was in JV)

Does anyone know who to serve it to yet? 

fgrsk8queen
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Quoting Sandy99265:

I've played through the last few cycles, and have yet to get the new product ... I know its here (I'm in JV) because I've seen some posts about it, but maybe they are just hiding from me.

What kind of beans are you all using? I'm trying the Wondercorp Ultra - am I wasting expensive beans?

thanks!

I am using Extra Special Dark Roast

Mommy_0f_many
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM
7:48 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Max Caf XtraPresso for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 315 Java Bucks and 231 Experience Points.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)