Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Replies (51-60):
LindaSapphire
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Wow I just got on and my second customer was the lawyer and he left me the recipe,

bookworm23
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Is it worth the effort?  I am working in JW which isn't part of this event.  How much energy will be given?  Are we talking an EP?

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Each time you serve the recipe it gives you 12 energy, which is well worth it for me=)

Quoting bookworm23:

Is it worth the effort?  I am working in JW which isn't part of this event.  How much energy will be given?  Are we talking an EP?

bookworm23
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Is anyone getting the energy yet?  Think I'll probably do better with the security guard.

Quoting blueflamz:

Each time you serve the recipe it gives you 12 energy, which is well worth it for me=)

Quoting bookworm23:

Mommy_0f_many
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:14 PM

CafeMom Team is not working right now - I am sure they will fix it tomorrow morning. 

Quoting bookworm23:

Is anyone getting the energy yet?  Think I'll probably do better with the security guard.

Quoting blueflamz:

Quoting bookworm23:

firenicecream
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I just served it and didn't get any extra energy. But as mentioned, the Team said they were working on it. =)

8:16 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Average John and earned 100 Java Bucks and 90 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 25 Java Bucks!

Quoting bookworm23:

Quoting blueflamz:

Quoting bookworm23:

Avarah
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Does BS count as a "main area" because I haven't gotten a single drop, though I can purchase the recipe there. :(

CafeMom Tickers
bookworm23
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM

So with the time difference I get a very short time I could even work on it.

firenicecream
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Yes. That's where I'm at and I got one.

Quoting Avarah:

Does BS count as a "main area" because I haven't gotten a single drop, though I can purchase the recipe there. :(

firenicecream
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM

We all have until 6 pm EST. I'm not sure where you are but the most time you would "lose" (in the US) is 3 hours.

Quoting bookworm23:

So with the time difference I get a very short time I could even work on it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)