New Recipe Contest Extended -- And Hopefully Fixed!
We've had some problems with our New Recipe Contest -- the Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee recipe is supposed to give you Energy almost every time you serve it, and it hasn't been.
We think this is now fixed, but the contest was supposed to end really soon. So, we've decided to extend it until tomorrow, but we still want to reward everyone who's been playing through the problem. Here's whats going to happen:
- The contest will be extended until 3pm (ET) tomorrow, 10/22/09. We've also made the special ingredient easier to get for Brewers Square and Mount Mocha players.
- Everyone who won the "On a (Cinnamon) Roll" award as of 4:45pm ET today has been given a bonus Energy Pack.
- We've added a new award, "Still On a (Cinnamon) Roll" -- anyone who earns it by the end of the contest will get another bonus Energy Pack tomorrow.
- Both awards will still be available even after the contest, but the bonus EP's will be one-time events.
- At the end of the contest, the top three players who served the recipe the most times will all get a special reward.
Sorry for all the confusion, and good luck!
---The CafeMom Team
UPDATED at 5:35pm ET: The bonus Energy Packs for the "On a (Cinnamon) Roll" award have been given out. Note that they won't show up in your Journals.
UPDATE: The event is now over. Winners will be announced soon. Thanks for playing everyone! The recipe will still be available and the Cinnamon Rolls will continue to drop, but the chance of getting them will be lower.