Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Recipe Contest Extended -- And Hopefully Fixed!

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 140 Replies

We've had some problems with our New Recipe Contest -- the Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee recipe is supposed to give you Energy almost every time you serve it, and it hasn't been.

We think this is now fixed, but the contest was supposed to end really soon. So, we've decided to extend it until tomorrow, but we still want to reward everyone who's been playing through the problem. Here's whats going to happen:

• The contest will be extended until 3pm (ET) tomorrow, 10/22/09. We've also made the special ingredient easier to get for Brewers Square and Mount Mocha players.
  • Everyone who won the "On a (Cinnamon) Roll" award as of 4:45pm ET today has been given a bonus Energy Pack.
  • We've added a new award, "Still On a (Cinnamon) Roll" -- anyone who earns it by the end of the contest will get another bonus Energy Pack tomorrow.
  • Both awards will still be available even after the contest, but the bonus EP's will be one-time events.
  • At the end of the contest, the top three players who served the recipe the most times will all get a special reward.

Sorry for all the confusion, and good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

UPDATED at 5:35pm ET: The bonus Energy Packs for the "On a (Cinnamon) Roll" award have been given out. Note that they won't show up in your Journals.

UPDATE:  The event is now over.  Winners will be announced soon.  Thanks for playing everyone!  The recipe will still be available and the Cinnamon Rolls will continue to drop, but the chance of getting them will be lower.

by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnmjones
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM

WOO HOO!!!

AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU!!! 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

blowing kissesMichele girl giving flower

hope4emma
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Ooooooh!  Thank you!  I am having a hideos time getting the customers to drop the cinnamon rolls!  At least I have some more time now!  :)

TatymMommi
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:57 PM

you rock

firenicecream
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:57 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Quoting mnmjones:

WOO HOO!!!

AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU!!! 

cat708
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Thank you cafe mom team. I just wanted to know to dose that mean your ficting  the problem. If so thank you again. becouse i have not got my energy packs for the recipe contest at all thanks again.

momtoezzie
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Thank you! BS was really bad so I'm hoping it's a pretty good increase and thanks for more time as well! I'd love to finish ONE of the awards lol.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom TickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

MiraclesDHappen
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:03 PM

cool , glad we can still get the still on the cinnamon roll award after it is done, thank you

MommyG39
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM

You guys are awesome!  Thanks so much.

beckie66
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Oh, thank you!!! Thank you!  Thank you!!!  I knew it wasn't just me.  I even switched from IE to Firefox and I still only have 5 Rolls.  That darn PP Student just won't give up the goods!  LOL!  But now I have more time to work on it :)

you rock

WoodWitch
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Thanks....made it the ninth time at 4:47pm ~ so close ~ thanks for the extention.  Didn't have any problems with lack of energy given...used hazelwood beans with the judge and nanny which gave me 12 extra every time!

witch

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)