Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uh-oh....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  • 4 Replies

I just read the post about LL being available on FB. And you get to start from scratch. Is this my chance to avoid the errors I made before I learned of the walk-throughs? Or is this simply another way to spend my time while waiting for energy in the "real thing"?

Hahah. Is anyone playing both?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tngrandma
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Yes, there are a number of us playing both.  I like to say that I have a split personality now.  It is weird, being in two different shops at one time.

rolling on floor

Trick or Treat!!!

happy halloween  scarecrow

heathermichelle
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I am playing and I bought a cup of coffee from you Rita.  I switch back and forth between the 2. I am so addicted lol

heathermichelle
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM

yes it is. I keep getting confused

Quoting tngrandma:

Yes, there are a number of us playing both.  I like to say that I have a split personality now.  It is weird, being in two different shops at one time.

rolling on floor

cmlkb
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:23 AM

For me personally LL is too much of an obsession and there are too many other things I could, maybe even should be doing with my time, so I don't even want to start on another game. If I had more self discipline it might be ok, but I can't justify spending so much time on a game with everything else I need and want to do....that's just me tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)