Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MM vacationing ghost

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I have been the serving the MM ghost his favorite drink for weeks and cannot get him to drop the slime.  Am I missing a step somewhere?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tidesfoblue
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I was in there for a week or more before he gave it up. Hold tight! He'll drop eventually. What beans are you using?

sue07647
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Quoting tidesfoblue:

I was in there for a week or more before he gave it up. Hold tight! He'll drop eventually. What beans are you using?

Ok  thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.  I alternate between ESDR and butterfingers.  I even use sd every time I make it.  Ugh.  Oh well at least I know I'm doing the right thing thanks.

tidesfoblue
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Quoting sue07647:

Quoting tidesfoblue:

Ok  thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.  I alternate between ESDR and butterfingers.  I even use sd every time I make it.  Ugh.  Oh well at least I know I'm doing the right thing thanks.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone's unmasked the superhero before reaching master rank, so you're in for a long ride! I used the JW Ultra beans for most of MM, which are basically ESDR and butterfinger combined. You might want to explore that bean too and see if you like it.

sue07647
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Yeah, I don't know if anyone's unmasked the superhero before reaching master rank, so you're in for a long ride! I used the JW Ultra beans for most of MM, which are basically ESDR and butterfinger combined. You might want to explore that bean too and see if you like it.

Oh yeah, I'm not even thinking about that yet - just ready for some new faces to serve!  I love MM, it's been my favorite place so far.  Thanks for the tip on the beans, will definitely try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)