Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This was the hardest award

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

for me:

• 50 points
    In the Heights, Master Rank
    (Served 5000 Customers in Macchiato Heights)
    10/29/09

but all the extra energy from the mummy and the cinnamon rolls made getting this a wee bit easier.....ahhhhhhh it feels good to have this one done!

Now all I have left is three fairly easy ones in the Time Warp, thinking I'll save those for next week and just wonder around LL in search of that mummy for now

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tidesfoblue
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM

WOW! That is some serious determination! I hope it feels good to be done in there! Congrats!

firenicecream
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM

I've heard that JV is the place to find the mummy. But I dunno; I've seen her 5 times in MM today. Not sure what the record is if you spend all day in JV!

Congrats on getting that award too. It is a hard one. =)

TheBabyFactory4
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:17 PM

MH is the only place that I still have to get both rank 5 and master rank on. Im not looking forward to it. 

MayuriC
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Congrats!!!!

I'm feeeeeling your pain. 503 more to go.

Mommy_0f_many
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Yeah!!! Congrats to you!!!!  That is pure torture that is over with now!

cmlkb
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Quoting rockstarkk:

for me:

• 50 points
    In the Heights, Master Rank
    (Served 5000 Customers in Macchiato Heights)
    10/29/09

but all the extra energy from the mummy and the cinnamon rolls made getting this a wee bit easier.....ahhhhhhh it feels good to have this one done!

Now all I have left is three fairly easy ones in the Time Warp, thinking I'll save those for next week and just wonder around LL in search of that mummy for now

WOW! Congratulation!

That's one award I don't look forward to going back for...I think once you've become accustomed to the higher energy and jb MH and PP are especially painful. Spent lots of time in pp yesterday and today for spoonful of sugar...I have to leave once in a while to break up the monontony.

Any idea how much ep you had when you started in earnest to get this award? And how long were you there?

tngrandma
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I definitely understand how you feel.  I am in MH now, working on Rank 5 (716 to go) and master (2500 more).  Those two and the World Traveler are the only ones I have left.  I did the Hostess when I got here to MH and that was relatively easy once I redistributed my skill points.  I had like 70 hostessing points, I think.  I don't remember what I put it at but it was way up there. 

Anyway, I am heading for bed.  I am off for the next three days.  But the grandkids are going trick or treating tomorrow at the mall and then saturday downtown, so we will be busy a lot.  Hope to have pictures of the costures my daughter made Saturday after her hubby gets home and sees them. 

Trick or Treat!!!

happy halloween  scarecrow

cmlkb
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Quoting tngrandma:

I definitely understand how you feel.  I am in MH now, working on Rank 5 (716 to go) and master (2500 more).  Those two and the World Traveler are the only ones I have left.  I did the Hostess when I got here to MH and that was relatively easy once I redistributed my skill points.  I had like 70 hostessing points, I think.  I don't remember what I put it at but it was way up there. 

Anyway, I am heading for bed.  I am off for the next three days.  But the grandkids are going trick or treating tomorrow at the mall and then saturday downtown, so we will be busy a lot.  Hope to have pictures of the costures my daughter made Saturday after her hubby gets home and sees them. 

WOW! You've come a ways!

Would love to see those pics, if you'd like to share. Have fun.

Good night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)