Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey, Joe! What do ya know!?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

Whatever it is, it's not how to drop those darn Burned Bra Ashes!  I seriously used 13 EPs trying to get some and I got...ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could've sold those darn EPs and made some JBs, but know, I figured I'd use them in MTW.  I am super frustrated with him right now!  I only need 4 more!  Why can't he just give them to me!?!?!?!?!?

frustrated

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
butthead_punk
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM

aww sorry i cant seem to get sequined spice for the life of me!!!  but ive got like 5 burned brea ashes id totally give you some lol but i rotate between butterfinger and feeling groovy beans they worked for me :)

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:38 PM

He seems to be dropping a bit for me using the hazelwood and ESDR beans. Hope they work for you!! IF you get any extra scruncie sauces... pass them to me!!!

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Hey butthead_punk - try using the placebo blend beans on him. I just switched over to them and he's dropped 3 in the past 3 rounds of energy!

Quoting butthead_punk:

aww sorry i cant seem to get sequined spice for the life of me!!!  but ive got like 5 burned brea ashes id totally give you some lol but i rotate between butterfinger and feeling groovy beans they worked for me :)

cellochica
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM
\
3:11 PM, Nov 9, 2009

I made a high quality Free Love Latte for the 60's Average Joe and earned 130 Java Bucks and 197 Experience Points.

My customer was nice enough to give me some Blueberry Jam from the local farmers' market. I got 5 Blueberry Jam.

Well, at least he dropped SOMETHING!  LOL

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM

rolling on floor

Quoting cellochica:

\
3:11 PM, Nov 9, 2009

I made a high quality Free Love Latte for the 60's Average Joe and earned 130 Java Bucks and 197 Experience Points.

My customer was nice enough to give me some Blueberry Jam from the local farmers' market. I got 5 Blueberry Jam.

Well, at least he dropped SOMETHING!  LOL

cellochica
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM

BTW, thanks for your tip about the ESDR...the first time I used them on him, he dropped the goods!  Now I just need 3 more and I'm done with him!

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:28 PM

No prob. I'm still waiting on 7 frickin scrunchie sauces. That woman is driving me crazy!!

butthead_punk
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM

thanks Tidesofblue!!! i used them  and he gave it to me twice lol i use butterfinger to get the scrunchie sauce i have like 7 lol id totally give you some too

P.S. for some reason i couldnt quote you it went all crazy on me lol oh well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)