Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lets say thanks

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM
  • 4 Replies

to our troops! i know my great grandpa was a POW in WWII he is 87 now (he lied bout his age to get int the army) and has skin cancer and brain cancer as well as widowed! 

for the troops: 

happy veterans day

Also i found this military tribute please join the cause of FB: 

click the watch again right below the little pic of the soldier crying 

http://media.causes.com/622166?p_id=79194728 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lil_Army_Wife05
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:31 AM

happy veterans day

My grand father and all his brothers were in WW2, the baby brother was Killed but was never found.

My husband has been in the Army for 8 years now. Thanks so him and all those before him years ago our land wouldnt be free today. So a BIG thank you to all soldiers past ,pressent and future. We wouldn't be what we are today with out you!

veterans daycome home

Hedderz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM

We live near many bases here in Northwest FL, Everytime we see any of our troops we always say thank you :) but it's always a great time to say Thank you again!

Right now we're trying to get care packages together for current troops and helping my DD's school raise money to help with the "Emerald Coast Honor Flight" for Veterans. :)

So a BIG THANK YOU too ALL Troops (past and present!)

~*~Heather~*~  

cmlkb
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Thank you to all our troops, and to those here who are wifes of troops too for supporting our troops...yours is a difficult job yet so very critical and underappreciated by many...

cellochica
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM

happy veterans day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)