Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are guys such dicks?????

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

met this guy, he seemed ok. then he asked me if I was a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. to which I replied, unless we get married, you wont find out. then he replies, "so you will take financial help from a man that you're not married, but you wont sleep with him"????

Im sorry, did I miss something? If I ask you to help me pay my light bill cuz for whatever reason, Im short this month, am I to repay you with sex????? maybe I am better off by myself, cuz that kind of bullshit mentality will have me locked up!

Please share your thoughts

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sugar2009
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I think you should read Steve Harvey's book ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN. I think that book will ANSWER all the question you have now plus some.

I think this guy is an ASSHOLE and isn't worth of your time and energy.

NicolesMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:53 PM

He sounds like a sleeze. Move on GF! Us single Moms can do it on our own-we are strong!

hugging 

mellymel051982
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:54 PM

my thoughts exactly. I think I am better off by myself. I dont have time to deal with that type of mentality. I have 3 girls that I have to raise and they need to know what a man is all about and he is not it.

bookworm23
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:38 PM

In case you missed the obvious...because for some guys that is all they have to think with!

blackdiamondz77
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Girl i dont know why men are so stupid these days.They automatically think sex is payment for anything.I'm not saying im waiting to get married or anything.but damn, i dont need him asking if im a freak in the sheets.Its none of his bussiness. And besides,if i am it doesnt mean i want to freak his ass.

mellymel051982
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:22 PM

thank you diamonds! guys have no idea how they ruin a good thing!!!! if he would have kept his mouth closed and showed his immaturity, then maybe he had a chance. glad the only thing I wasted with him was my time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)