Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to those who got the 10 tip streak award

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

did you hold your breath?

it took me 2 tries the first time the 10th customer did not leave a tip, then the next 2 didnt so then for the 2nd stretch i was holding my breath and clicking VERY VERY slowly LOL

but i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TAMITOROK64
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM

oh yeah, holding my breath, crossing my fingers, praying! omg, it took 2 ep's and a refill. i would get so close and then someone would stiff me! LOL. this is an award that you need to be pretty high up to get. you really need to pack on the hostessing points and it still takes awhile. i am so glad that one is done!!!congratulations

amonie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM

It took me forever to get it! BTW... How many times do you have to serve the Superhero before she is unmasked?

GrahamsMomAngel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you serve her her favorite drink and that unmasks her.  Anything you serve her before her favorite drink is just something to serve her.

Quoting amonie:

It took me forever to get it! BTW... How many times do you have to serve the Superhero before she is unmasked?

firenicecream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:06 PM

You won't unmask the Superhero until you're in Mount Mocha. But you only need to serve her once. =)

Quoting amonie:

amonie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Quoting firenicecream:

You won't unmask the Superhero until you're in Mount Mocha. But you only need to serve her once. =)

Quoting amonie:

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)