Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Green Tourist Criminal Mastermind

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Is it absolutely necessary to keep serving the Green Tourist Criminal Mastermind the Watermelon Wonder or can I serve him something else since I keep running out of Green Pills?

Lilypie - (E3tD)

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GrahamsMomAngel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, he doesn't drop anything you need so you can serve him whatever you want if you are out of green pills.  You take a hit on the JB and XP, but I personally felt it was worth it to avoid tracking down more pills (since you're going to do so much more of that later anyway).  I also hoarded all of my yellow pills once I got what I needed, knowing I would need them later, and still had to go back for more.  Stupid basement.

beckie66
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Oh thank you!  And thanks for the tip on the yellow pills ;)

GrahamsMomAngel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM

No problem at all!

bookworm23
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Just don't serve him anything that requires red tea leaves you will want to save those too>

beckie66
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Quoting bookworm23:

Just don't serve him anything that requires red tea leaves you will want to save those too>

Yeah, that one I remembered after I served him that drink once or twice...I was like 'You dummy!!!'  LOL! 

I am just using the Distracting Decaf for everyone when I need to since that is just normal ingredients. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)