Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

problem with point distributing

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

i had clicked on points distributing link to see if itd give me more info when it didnt and only asked me if i wanted to complete the action i clicked the red x in the corner and came here to look it up , when i went back to main page i click on brewery to add one point which i t did then it subtracted money from my total and told me i had twelve more points to distribute even though i didnt click ok on theconfirmation page , it seems to have done it anyways ... someone please help!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Which one did you click on? The link to redistribute your skills or the link that says "Learn more about skill points and how to use them"?

The second one takes you to a post, which works... I just tried it! And the first one costs you to redistribute. I may be wrong but I don't remember it asking for confirmation. If you clicked on it and it asked you for confirmation did you say "no"?

blissfulrebel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:48 PM

it didnt have a no it just asked and had an ok button which is why i x'd out on it

blissfulrebel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Quoting blissfulrebel:

it didnt have a no it just asked and had an ok button which is why i x'd out on it

oops im sorry i posted this in percolate park , though i have shop there this happened in macchiato heights

firenicecream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I'm not sure what kind of an explanation to give you and I'm not daring enough to try it myself since it will cost me 150,000 to do it.... =) But I will let the Team know and they can respond to you!

blissfulrebel
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM

thank you i appreciate it , i really didnt mean to spend that much money especially when trying to save up money!!

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM

If you click on "Redistribute" and get the "Are you sure..." window, you'll have two options - "OK" and "Cancel".  Your points will not be redistributed if you click "Cancel" or the "X" button at the top of the window (it's the same as using "Cancel").  It sounds like you might have hit the "Enter" key accidentally or selected "OK".  Gotta be careful!

` The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)