Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woohoo! WCF!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM
  • 20 Replies

Venting...I am out of Blue Pills so I can't get Purple Pills, which I am out of, too.  I am out of Green Pills.  And how many friggin' Bodacious Banana serves is it going to take to open the cut scene??? 

angry   banging head into wall

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM

A LOT. I mean... A LOT. Sorry :o(

You'll need a minimum of 11 Pink Pills, and that's only if the CEO changes first try. More likely, you'll need 20-40 Pink Pills. If you don't have those already, I'd head over to UnTown for a little while (stock up on Red Tea Leaves and Blue Pills) and then go back to WCF.

You'll get there!! I promise :o)

beckie66
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Quoting tidesfoblue:

You'll need a minimum of 11 Pink Pills, and that's only if the CEO changes first try. More likely, you'll need 20-40 Pink Pills. If you don't have those already, I'd head over to UnTown for a little while (stock up on Red Tea Leaves and Blue Pills) and then go back to WCF.

I have 22 pink pills so far...so 1/2 way there!  :)  At least it is free to travel around JW.  I was spoiled by the Mysterio #9 and his Goo the past few days, too.  I collected all of the ingredients for the Quantum Leep, and oodles of sugar from the Bully (and got that award taken care of!).  Serve by serve...

Thank for listening!!! :) :) :)

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM

No problem... I've been there! I still don't have the bully award, so congrats to you on that one!!

beckie66
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM

I am going to cry!  Ok...I FINALLY get the Scientist to turn Yellow and he shows up as the Yellow Scientist...and I couldn't serve him his drink because I AM OUT OF YELLOW PILLS!!!  AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!  Seriously...this is really frustrating!!! :( :( :( 

bookworm23
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM

It is okay he won't change back he will still be yellow next time you see him!  I know it can be frustrating but it will happen!

beckie66
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Quoting bookworm23:

It is okay he won't change back he will still be yellow next time you see him!  I know it can be frustrating but it will happen!

Thank you for the encouragement :)  I am out of Yellow and Purple...come on Tourists...drop!  Drop! Drop!  LOL!

beckie66
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:02 AM

WAHOOO!!!!!

8:01 AM, Nov 10, 2009

I made a high quality Bodacious Banana for the Yellow Tourist Scientist and earned 1591 Java Bucks and 1849 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 398 Java Bucks!

He told me he loves my drinks so much, he wants to help me out. Click here to see what he had to say.

I know I still have a long road ahead of me, but still, this is great news!!!

firenicecream
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM

dancing

Quoting beckie66:

WAHOOO!!!!!

8:01 AM, Nov 10, 2009

I made a high quality Bodacious Banana for the Yellow Tourist Scientist and earned 1591 Java Bucks and 1849 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 398 Java Bucks!

He told me he loves my drinks so much, he wants to help me out. Click here to see what he had to say.

I know I still have a long road ahead of me, but still, this is great news!!!

BethyB231
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Quoting beckie66:

Quoting tidesfoblue:

I have 22 pink pills so far...so 1/2 way there!  :)  At least it is free to travel around JW.  I was spoiled by the Mysterio #9 and his Goo the past few days, too.  I collected all of the ingredients for the Quantum Leep, and oodles of sugar from the Bully (and got that award taken care of!).  Serve by serve...

Thank for listening!!! :) :) :)

You'll be REALLY happy you have all the QL ingredients and the sugar!! I am going to give you another tip.  Once you have changed the Mad Scientist to yellow stop serving him the BB and save your yellow pills you'll loose out on the JBs and points, but you will need the yellow pills for The Basement.  Also, you don't really need green pills because you don't get anything from the Mastermind.

GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

tidesfoblue
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Congrats on getting him to change!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)