Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One more week...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:24 PM
  • 12 Replies

And I go in for my C-section!!!!  I'm so excited and nervous.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Is this your first C?

Lilypie - (E3tD)

__bcnp
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM

It's getting close !!!  Yay for baby !!!

rylymama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I am so happy for you. 

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Quoting beckie66:

Is this your first C?

No.  This is my second.  The hospital I'm delivering at won't allow VBAC so we're scheduled for Monday.  I'm nervous cuz Idk what I'ma do with a 15mo DS and a baby.  Thankfully DH gets ten days leave for the baby.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

firenicecream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly. =)

Quoting __bcnp:

It's getting close !!!  Yay for baby !!!

PinaiAngelPai15
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Thank you everyone.  I'm so excited and nervous.  Plus... this time around we're near family who can help out a bit. hehe.  Since I know it will be difficult taking care of both kids after the C-section.  Last time I thought I was gonna die.  I couldn't even barely walk straight and it took me about twenty minutes just to walk to the bathroom from my bed when it was just across the hall. haha

Hedderz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Congrats! stork

~*~Heather~*~  

cmlkb
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM

How exciting!!! I hope all goes well, and it's easier for you this time around. It's natural to be nervous, but having a good support systems makes a huge difference. I'm glad to know you are closer to family this time around! Can't wait to see pics!

kassifur22
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I had two c-sections too and just like you my first one kicked my butt! The second one is so much easier and you would be surprised how good your first child is. (Mine are 22 months apart) Having family nearby is also one of the biggest helps ever! Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

good luck

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Thank you everyone.  I'm so excited and nervous.  Plus... this time around we're near family who can help out a bit. hehe.  Since I know it will be difficult taking care of both kids after the C-section.  Last time I thought I was gonna die.  I couldn't even barely walk straight and it took me about twenty minutes just to walk to the bathroom from my bed when it was just across the hall. haha

paisleypaint
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)