Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

J.V. Mysterio?!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

Oh, oh!  There's a new mysterio that I have never seen before!  Came here to check to see if anyone got her and what to serve.  Well, here goes!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
noahsmomma09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 8:03 PM, Nov 9, 2009

I made a good Chai Tea Latte for the J.V. Mysterio and earned 22 Java Bucks and 35 Experience Points.

The customer left me 5 Java Valley Jolt Blend.

White entry.  Anyone else?! 
Jolt blend?  Is that new?

This is fun! :)
firenicecream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM

The JV Mysterio is one of the Mysterios you unlocked in Mount Mocha. She will give you one of the ingredients that you'll need in order to unmask the Superhero. You can serve anything so you may want to serve a drink that will get you an award.

noahsmomma09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Quoting firenicecream:

The JV Mysterio is one of the Mysterios you unlocked in Mount Mocha. She will give you one of the ingredients that you'll need in order to unmask the Superhero. You can serve anything so you may want to serve a drink that will get you an award.

Oh, wow, cool!  I only went to MM briefly to buy supplies and played, oh maybe, 10 times...maybe more I can't remember but I was using too much stardust and left.  So, you unlock Mysterios in MM and they visit you in other places?  Very cool!  Ok, so that's what the Jolt blend is for.  Thanks for the info!

How embarrassing though b/c here I thought I discovered someone new.  LOL!  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)