Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i have gotten a charm?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:34 PM
  • 10 Replies

i played in the word scrabble game yesterday and looking in my inventory i dont see a charm :(

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MiraclesDHappen
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM

nevermind it is there...but i swear it wasnt a minute a go lol

thanks cm :)

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM

There was a glitch for a while(just so you know). I think it's all fixed now though!

skinnycaramel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I played the A-Z game and a couple of others ( not the picture upload), but I didn't get any charms...I just looked in inventory.

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Did you play before midnight?

Quoting skinnycaramel:

I played the A-Z game and a couple of others ( not the picture upload), but I didn't get any charms...I just looked in inventory.

skinnycaramel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Quoting firenicecream:

Did you play before midnight?

Quoting skinnycaramel:

Yes, it was before dinner, actually.

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Quoting skinnycaramel:

To get a Yellow Charm, you had to participate in Game #3 or Game #4 by midnight on Nov. 10th.  You replied to Game #3 on Nov. 11th.  To get a Green Charm, you had to reply to yesterday's games (#5 and #6) by midnight that day.  You participated in both of those today.

You can still participate in today's games (#7 and #8), which are both offering charms.  You just have to reply to them by midnight tonight (EST).  :)

`  The CafeMom Team

skinnycaramel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Ok, whatever.  I thought you could participate in ALL of them Tue-Thu., but would not get the award until the next day. I didn't even know about it on Tuesday, and participated in everything I saw yesterday on the links.  I wish It was just under the games and discussions w/o all the hyperlinks. 

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Just so you know, the post CafeMom made in this forum does say this "To earn a charm, you must participate in the games by midnight (EST) that day.  ". So it has nothing to do with hyperlinks. Unfortunately you must have missed reading that part. =)

Quoting skinnycaramel:

Ok, whatever.  I thought you could participate in ALL of them Tue-Thu., but would not get the award until the next day. I didn't even know about it on Tuesday, and participated in everything I saw yesterday on the links.  I wish It was just under the games and discussions w/o all the hyperlinks. 

skinnycaramel
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:03 PM

NO...Fire...I did not miss that part!  I just thought you had to participate by midnight on ANY day to get it the NEXT day!  Just interpretation, not missing something!  Oh , and there are some extra posts you see when you click on a hyperline, THAT's what I was referring to there!

firenicecream
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Ohhhh! Gotcha. =)

Quoting skinnycaramel:

NO...Fire...I did not miss that part!  I just thought you had to participate by midnight on ANY day to get it the NEXT day!  Just interpretation, not missing something!  Oh , and there are some extra posts you see when you click on a hyperline, THAT's what I was referring to there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)